- We are trying to push for a park of a smaller size around 5,000 to 10,000 sq ft.
- We want the park to have quality lighting 24 hours a day to detour vandalism and ensure a place to ride all day and night.
- We want the park to be family friendly. We want families to feel safe and encouraged to stay with their young riders.
- With this in mind we would like to infuse the normal park objects benches, trashcans, bathrooms, etc. into skateable objects.
- We want a CONCRETE park poured by PARK BUILDERS not sidewalk builders, no prefab.
- We are looking to make a simple park with no wasted space.
- We are starting a petition to show how strongly the skate park would be back in Indianapolis.
To do this we would like to announce:
SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR SKATEPARK!
Come out to the Lake Sullivan Skatepark on APRIL 24th, 2010!
Come out bring your family, bring your friends, bring a picnic, we want to show the city that we appreciate what they have given us.
Make sure you sign a petition while you are there.
A HUGE thanks goes out to Sarah Gore at the Project School for hosting our first meeting and bringing us all together...